Location: Niles, Illinois
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 37790
Date Added: 06/02/2023
The Finance Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Partner with leadership to develop, track and execute annual productivity.
- Advise strategic initiatives within the plant including sourcing changes, capital spend and innovation.
- Develop, implement, and educate partners on non-financials.
- Perform frequent walkthroughs of plants to address production and cost related issues.
- Conduct presentation of analyses and recommendations to leaders.
- Support supply chang annual plan, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Conduct and/or arrange for financial audits.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Finance Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8+ years of related experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills