Our client is a rapidly growing Law Firm with locations throughout Wisconsin and Illinois that is looking for a Finance and Operations Manager to join their team. company boasts a fun team-oriented culture, excellent benefits and amenities, great work/life balance, and long-tenured employees. This position is currently working on a hybrid schedule with some time spent in the office and some time working remotely. This position has the flexibility to work a hybrid schedule in the Milwaukee, Waukesha, or Madison, Wisconsin offices or the Chicago, Illinois office.
- Manage division annual budget planning.
- Manage tracking and reporting of the division’s financial metrics and objectives.
- Work with partners and other departments to resolve any processing issues.
- Monitor performance to identify the need for reallocating work and proactively address performance issues.
- Bring structure, process, technology, and leadership to bill rates, matter budgeting, and client profitability.
- Monitor and support cross-selling and marketing activities of the division.
- Support implementation of the division and Firm Strategic plan and initiatives.
- Integrate strategic initiatives with other divisions and Firm departments.
- Manage integration of all infrastructure and administrative support functions to facilitate practice management.
- Participate in onboarding and integration of new hires.
- Other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- 5+ years of experience in operations or managing a finance team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong understanding of the financial performance metrics and levers critical to the successful operation of a client-centered professional services environment, preferably a partnership and/or law firm.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products and demonstrated experience with financial systems.
- CPA preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer