Our client is a manufacturing organization in the Milwaukee area looking for a Director of Treasury and Risk. Our client is looking for someone with 10+ years of related experience, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate complex financial concepts. This company offers an team with longevity of tenure, a brand new office, and hybrid work environment.
The Director of Treasury and Risk will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manages banking processes and relationships with the CFO.
- Develops predictive cash flow planning models and ensures compliance with debt and other financial covenants as needed.
- Develops and executes balance sheet optimization programs with business leaders and FP&A.
- Leads the credit and collections organization across the company.
- Responsible for the development and execution of the company’s credit policy, including setting and approving payment terms.
- Responsible for understanding foreign exchange exposure across the company and ensuring effective exposure reporting and risk management processes are in place.
- Develops and implements appropriate transfer pricing processes.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Director of Treasury and Risk will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field
- 10+ years of experience, of which 5 involved directly in treasure and/or banking operations.
- Prior experience leading teams.
- MBA preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.