Our client is an organization in the Fox Valley area looking for a Director of Credit. This company is looking for someone with 10+ years of accounting/finance experience, leadership experience, and strong customer service skills. This is a highly visible role with a family feel culture and supportive team.
The Director of Credit will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead the overall credit function including design and implementation to improve cash flow and reduce receivables.
- Responsible for policies regarding the investigation of customers credit lines, and collections.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance management of department.
- Manges credit and collection objectives and develops strategies to drive improvement.
- Establishes, implements, and monitors internal controls to minimize credit risk.
- Provides leadership and guidance on policies and procedures.
- Leads credit function to negotiate payments and settlements with debtors.
- Participates in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Director of Credit will possess the following:
- 10+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.