Our client is a successful global manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Director of Corporate Accounting and Consolidations to join their team. The Director of Corporate Accounting and Consolidations will have a great opportunity to be in the details of the day-to-day but also assist leadership with strategic planning for growth of the company. The company boasts a family-feel team-oriented culture, great benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys traveling internationally and growing a business.
The Director of Corporate Accounting and Consolidations will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Director of Corporate Accounting will oversee the maintenance of the corporate general accounting function, assuring timely reconciliation and accuracy of posted general ledger entries.
- Manage the detailed monthly end close and financial statement generation process working with staff as well as collaborating with other functional departments.
- Collect and analyze financial data and prepare monthly internal financial statements as well as Board of Directors and Bank Compliance reports.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely distribution of the consolidated financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement).
- Build, oversee, lead and manage a team to maintain and support the Company’s accounting close and consolidation process
- Assist in the integration of acquisitions including the related purchase accounting procedures.
- Identify opportunities and/or implements solutions to increase efficiency of transaction processing within the corporate accounting functions.
- Manage a team of accounting professionals including mentoring, motivating and developing the team for optimal performance and engagement.
- Coordinate with and support external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
The Director of Corporate Accounting and Consolidations will possess the following:
- The Director of Corporate Accounting will have 10+ years progressive accounting experience. Familiarity with private equity ownership a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Prior supervisory/management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer