Director of Accounting or Accounting Manager
Location: Waukegan, Illinois
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38100
Date Added: 06/03/2023
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversight of management and execution of accounting and financial reporting.
- Oversight and ownership of general ledger.
- Create monthly financial statements, analyses and other reports.
- Develop, maintain and enhance internals controls.
- Review contracts and agreements for accounting treatments.
- Oversee the A/R and A/P functions.
- Complete monthly reconciliations
- Assist with the budget process and prepare monthly financial statements
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- 8+ years of related experience required.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Inventory experience required.
- ERP systems experience required.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver