Our client is an organization in the greater Milwaukee area looking for a Director of Accounting. Our client is looking for someone with 8 years of accounting experience, strong leadership skills, and a high level of attention to detail. This company offers strong work life balance, great benefits and awesome culture and tenure. This position is in office.
The Director of Accounting will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Supervise direct reports.
- Work closely with accounting and finance leadership to administer and supervise operations of accounting department.
- Oversee various accounting functions such as ledger maintenance, AP, AR and revenue accounting.
- Ensure operational excellence and departmental compliance.
- Ensure project milestones and goals are met.
- Oversee practice of providing recommendations to account executives and managers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Director of Accounting will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 8+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong accounting operations and project management experience.
- Able to work independently and effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.