Credit & Collections Manager (38908)
Our client is an established manufacturing company that is currently looking for a Credit & Collections Manager to join their team. As part of a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement throughout the company. The company boasts a team-oriented culture with excellent benefits and competitive compensation. They pride themselves on being able to provide their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will be working a hybrid schedule in the greater Minneapolis- St. Paul area.
The Credit & Collections Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Credit & Collections Manager will be responsible for the control and reporting for credit and collection function and management of credit and collection processes.
- Responsible for leading DSO improvement across the organization.
- Manage credit and collections globally.
- Develop ways to improve the existing processes to recover delinquent accounts and minimize past due accounts.
- Manage policies related to credit extension to customers and collections.
- Coordinate with Legal and manage the clients who are in financial difficulty or in bankruptcy.
- Prepare monthly accounts receivables and DSO analysis.
- Prepare SOX compliance control documents.
- Coordinate and respond to internal and external audit requests.
- Manage the credit and collection team.
- The Credit & Collections Manager will assist with special projects and other duties as needed.
The Credit & Collections Manager will possess the following:
- The Credit & Collections Manager will have 6+ years of experience in Credit/Collections Management.
- Management experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- The Credit & Collections Manager will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
Equal Opportunity Employer