Our client is an organization in the Beloit area looking for a Credit and Collections Lead. Our client is looking for someone with 3+ years of experience, strong leadership skills and is a team player. This company offers growth opportunities, passionate down to earth culture, and great leadership.
The Credit and Collections Lead will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in branch services and operations to serve members.
- Monitor collection efforts by collectors and their work.
- Manage all activities relating to the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Evaluate performance and take disciplinary action when needed.
- Conduct an effective delinquency control and follow up program.
- Determine accounts for legal action and initiate proper follow up.
- Handle repossessions.
- Review, recommend and approve legal action.
- Monitor individual telephone calls and letters.
- File bankruptcy claims.
- Recommend loans to be refinanced.
- Cross sell other credit union products and services.
- Keep records of bankruptcy, judgement, garnishment, foreclosures.
- Assist in promoting positive credit.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
The Credit and Collections Lead will possess the following:
- Associate degree OR 3+ years of collecting experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and coaching skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to lead and direct team members.