Our client is an organization in the greater Minneapolis area looking for a Controller. Our client is looking for someone who is business savvy with great management experience. This company offers growth opportunities, fun culture with a great team, and has been listed as a top workplace! This position is working fully on-site.
The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop, implement, and oversee procedures, polices, and practices relating to management and administration of accounting-related functions.
- Lead annual budget and planning processes.
- Provide directions to team members responsible for AR and AP processing.
- Compile reports to analyze metrics and trends for companies’ financial performance.
- Prepare financial reports, coordinate information for accounts for corporate tax returns.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide financial information and quotes.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as requested.
The Controller will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer