Our client is an organization in the Greater Green Bay Area area looking for a Controller. This company is looking for someone with 5+ years of overall Accounting experience with some experience as a controller for a small company. This position is in office with the possibility of working from home on Fridays! This person will have great opportunity for growth and visibility in this role.
The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain financial policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure accurate and financial reporting.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Review and approve financial transactions, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Direct preparation of budgets.
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis for business planning and forecasting.
- Supervise and mentor the accounting team.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts.
The Controller will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Proven working experience as a controller
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail