Location: Monona, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38161
Date Added: 06/05/2023
The Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Direct preparation of budgets.
- Direct determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange for audits of company’s accounts.
The Controller will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Enjoys interacting with other people/personable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.