Our client is an Accounting Firm that is looking to add a Client Account Manager to their team. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, beautiful new offices, and significant opportunity for advancement throughout the organization. This mid-level position is the primary connection between the clients and the firm. This position is currently working a hybrid schedule of days in the office and remote in the greater Minneapolis area. This position comes with fantastic benefits and a great work/life balance.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for providing financial reporting and primary accounting for assigned accounts. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients.
- Assist clients and ensure the successful delivery of our services according to client needs and objectives.
- Be responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist clients and our tax team with tax preparation and tax estimates throughout the year.
- Be responsible for working with other departments; liaise between the client and internal teams.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
- 3 or more years of financial planning/ tax experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel. Experience with real estate accounting software a plus.
- Ability to create valuable relationships with clients through exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CFP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer