The Benefits and Human Resources Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversees all day-to-day administration of benefits. Including but not limited to medical, dental, flexible spending, employee assistance program, sick leave, long term disability, 401k, PTO.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with benefits providers.
- Handle benefit inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure plans are administrated with all federal and state laws.
- Partners with employee services manager to communicate benefit information.
- Collaborate with coworkers to ensure routine benefit information.
- Follow record keeping.
- Initiates benefits awareness projects.
- Responds to state unemployment claims.
- Process and reports background screen results.
- Perform other duties as needed.
The Benefits and Human Resources Administrator will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources OR 5 years of experience.
- 3+ years of benefit administration knowledge.
- Approachable and compassionate interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.