Location: Mayville, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38195
Date Added: 06/06/2023
Our client is looking for an Internal Audit Supervisor to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, competitive benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position will have the opportunity to work a hybrid schedule out of the greater Milwaukee office. This role will be very visible to leadership and will give you the opportunity to grow immensely with the company. The company has a great culture with fun events for employees and does a lot for the community.
The Internal Audit Supervisor will be responsible for financial, operational, and compliance audit projects. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Internal Audit Supervisor will examine records of departments to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Plans, leads, and participates in audits and special projects globally.
- Supervise, plan, and report on audits of key business processes.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Prepare audit reports of findings and recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Supervise the work of assigned audit staff.
- The Internal Audit Supervisor will assist in the hiring, training, coaching and mentoring of audit team members.
- Conduct special studies for management.
The Internal Audit Supervisor will possess the following:
- The Internal Audit Supervisor will have 3+ years’ audit experience, public accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supervising/managing a team.
- Strong knowledge of audit standards and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products and demonstrated experience with financial systems.
- The Internal Audit Supervisor will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CIA and/or CMA certification a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer