Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38208
Date Added: 05/22/2023
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with monthly and annual budgets.
- Assist with day-to-day financial transactions.
- Process payroll and all associated reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Direct preparation of budgets and tax packages.
- Develop, update, and maintain accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare project analysis as requested.
The Assistant Controller will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience in the construction industry.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills