Location: West Allis, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 38207
Date Added: 05/22/2023
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with monthly and annual budgets.
- Support the AP/AR teams.
- Assist with day-to-day financial transactions.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end close process.
- Direct preparation of budgets and tax packages.
- Prepare project analysis as requested.
- Assist with ERP software implementation.
The Assistant Controller will possess the following:
- Associate degree or higher required.
- 3+ years of general accounting required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills