Our client is a leading manufacturer north of Milwaukee and is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to add to their team as a permanent/direct hire. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 years of prior Accounts Payable experience and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This position is full-time and an in-office position Monday through Friday.
- Reviews and processes invoices daily; reviews approvals and selects items for payment; and balances Accounts Payable register with the trial balance.
- Prepares and issues Proposed Payments Report for approval by Controller for pending checks and ACH transactions.
- Provides account reconciliations with General Ledger balances.
- Assists with other accounting projects and reports.
- Reviews aging of Accounts Payable periodically to resolve unapplied credits and determine disposition of aged balances.
- Posts credit card charges to proper general ledger accounts and distributes expense reports for approval.
- Responds timely to supplier inquiries and resolves supplier disputes.
- Reviews Received Not Invoiced report to disposition aged items and reconciles report to the trial balance.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or business related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Epicor a plus.