Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 37931
Date Added: 06/03/2023
The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Overall provide day-to-day financial and general support to this company.
- Perform monthly and quarterly end close activities.
- Assist with AP/AR needs.
- Complete monthly reconciliations.
- Assist with the budget process and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Focus on hiring, employee performance, development and coaching.
- Identifying and leading business process improvement opportunities.
- Supervising activities to ensure compliance with internal controls and SOX requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Supervisor will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4+ years of related experience
- At least 2 years of supervisor experience OR leading projects/team
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate at all levels clearly and effectively.
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver.