Our client is a highly reputable company that is looking to add an Accounting Specialist to their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. This position will work fully on-site in the greater Milwaukee area.
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of accounting. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Accounting Specialist will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Filing monthly and quarterly sales and use taxes.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Accounting Specialist will possess the following:
- The Accounting Specialist will have an Associate’s degree in Accounting or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel and experience with accounting software.
Equal Opportunity Employer