The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Overall provide day-to-day financial and general support to this company.
- Consolidation of accounting and financial reporting, acquisition integration, technical accounting and research.
- Process improvement, technology improvements, streamlining processes that can improve and elevate the team.
- Mange and teach the team; assign projects.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinate annual financial audit.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 10+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Public accounting and/or manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- SEC reporting experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver.