The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Overall provide day-to-day financial and general support to this company.
- Assist with AP/AR needs.
- Complete monthly reconciliations and commissions.
- Assist with the budget process and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Keep track of all credit card spending and make payments on accounts.
- Analyze all accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare and mail required tax documents.
- Account for job costing entries.
- Monitor bank account balances, prepare wire transfers, reconciliation.
- Preparation of annual 1099’s property tax returns.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- 4+ years’ of related experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver
- Strong knowledge of accounting theory and processes
- Strong communication skills