Location: Janesville, Wisconsin
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 37918
Date Added: 05/30/2023
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Overall provide day-to-day financial and general support to this company.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assist with the budget process and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate with the public accounting firm; tax returns, preparation and filing of IRS froms, annual reports, and personal property tax returns.
- Supports budget, forecasting, and analysis activities.
- Manage and coaching accounting staff.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- At least 5 years of accounting experience
- 3+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills