Our client is a leading Healthcare organization in the Greater Minneapolis/ St. Paul market. They are looking to add an Accounting Manager to their team on a fully remote basis. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This position is 100% virtual right now.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all areas related to the daily accounting operations and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial reports and examine documentation in conformance with accounting principles and requirements.
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury.
- Contribute to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Interface with auditors and tax preparers
- The Accounting Manager will assist with other duties as needed.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years’ accounting with some supervisory experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in construction or engineering preferred.
- CPA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer