Our client is a Manufacturing company that is currently looking to add an Accounting Assistant to their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and excellent benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. The company has a great culture! This position will work fully on-site in the greater Milwaukee office.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, accruals and credit card processing. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee receipts and deposits and keep track of and maintain account balances.
- Maintain and review accounts receivable records and provide follow-up on collections.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow up.
- Process credit card payments and deposits.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned including year-end accounting and tax reporting work, filing, and attending team meetings.
The Accounting Assistant will possess the following:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Associates degree in Accounting or a demonstrated blend of training and/or experience will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer