Accounting & HR Specialist (38847)
Our client is a highly reputable software company that is looking to add an Accounting and HR Specialist to their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is a significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. This company has a great culture and comes with great benefits. You will work fully on-site in the greater Milwaukee area.
The Accounting & HR Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of accounting. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Accounting and HR Specialist will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Manage the administration of the various company benefit plans and payroll.
- Manage the new employee process and other human resource practices.
- Establish company financial accounting policies, procedures, and practices.
- Supervise and/or transact all the daily financial activities of the company.
- Supervise and/or prepare financial reports to manage the business.
- Manage the daily operating needs of the office, including working with vendors on an as needed basis.
- Ensure a welcoming atmosphere to all company visitors and those seeking assistance from the company either in person or on the phone.
- Assist with the monthly close process.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Accounting & HR Specialist will possess the following:
- The Accounting Specialist will have 5+ years of related experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Excel and experience with accounting software.
- Associate’s degree preferred, not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer