The Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Assist with month-end close process including journal entries, reconciliations and performing financial statements.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Support payroll and 401k processing and reporting.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accountant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or closely related field.
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills