Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company that is currently looking for an Accountant to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, and competitive benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed and offer great opportunities for growth. This position will be working a hybrid schedule in New Berlin, Wisconsin.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Solid computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer