Our client is a company in the greater Milwaukee area looking for an Accounting Manager. Our client is looking for someone with accounting experience, someone who is driven and a strong multi-tasker. This company offers great work life balance, casual and fun work environment, and flexibility. This position is in office.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Compiles monthly and annual financial reports.
- Reviews financial statements and discuss results with clients.
- Analyze and consult with clients on strategies.
- Tax planning.
- Prepare federal and state payroll tax deposits and sales tax.
- Prepare journal entries and year-end closings.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
The Accounting Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detailed orientated, and a problem solver.